Aging, sun exposure, lack of exercise, questionable diet (pass the brisket!) and other lifestyle habits can affect your skin’s tone, texture, and clarity. But Skin Revitalization can help reverse the damage that’s been done. Skin Revitalization can also help with pigment changes or age spots, skin irregularities due to acne or rosacea, and loss of skin firmness and elasticity.
What Is Skin Revitalization?
Skin revitalization includes a variety of treatments designed to restore health and youthful vitality to your skin. Skin revitalization treatments are designed to address sun-damaged and aging skin, as well as a host of skin irregularities.
What Treatments Are Good for Skin Revitalization?
In Beaumont, we offer TempSure Envi and the PICO laser to revitalize your skin and help you look younger.*
- TempSure Envi: Known as the new nonsurgical, pain-free facelift, TempSure uses therapeutic radiofrequency (RF) energy to restore beautiful, more youthful-looking skin from the inside out. Using a state-of-the-art handpiece, it delivers RF energy into your deepest dermal layer. There, it causes a thermal reaction in your tissues that tricks your body into thinking your skin cells are injured, which then stimulates the production of the growth factors that support collagen and elastin renewal.
- PicoSure: PicoSure’s revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body’s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, PicoSure effectively converts the laser energy into gentle pressure waves that activate Cell Signaling, the body’s natural communication processes. PicoSure is ideal for patients who want to improve their skin and reduce signs of aging but don’t want to deal with the risks, pain and downtime of traditional laser treatments.
What Can Skin Revitalization Treat?
What can’t it treat is more like it! The following are just some of the conditions that different skin revitalization approaches can address:
- Static Wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic Wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- Vascular Conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of Skin Tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
- Dull Skin: Skin that has lost the vibrant glow from a buildup of dead skin cells and clogged pores.
Before and After Photos
Skin Revitalization in Beaumont, TX
Ready to visit with us at Aesthetic Laser Center and get even more beautiful than you already are? If so, we’re ready to serve you! Simply give us a call at 409-300-1620 or click the button below to set up an appointment today.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.